Staying on top of the rehabilitation literature is often times difficult if not impossible to accomplish. There are so many journals available that following them all is a challenge. I try my best but still find it times that I fall behind. In order to help with this, I started a new website using Google Reader that sends me updates of the latest table of contents of the leading rehabilitation, orthopedic, and sports medicine journals available. When a new issue is published, all the abstracts get sent directly to me at this site. If you are a subscriber to any of these journals, you often times can get access to the full articles as well.
The journals currently followed include:
- Physical Therapy
- Journal of Orthopedic & Sports Physical Therapy
- American Journal of Sports Medicine
- Strength & Conditioning Journal
- Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research
- Sports Medicine & Arthroscopy Review
- Journal of Manual & Manipulative Therapy
- Journal of Orthopedic Research & Surgery
- Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise
- British Journal of Sports Medicine
- Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery – American Version
- Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery – British Version
- Archives of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitations
- Clinical Orthopedic Practice
- Journal of Shoulder & Elbow Surgery
I plan on adding more journals over time as well. Currently there are a few journals missing from here that do not send out their table of contents (Journal of Athletic Training for example). Please comment to this post with requests or suggestions, I’ll try my best!
To gain access to this website, simply subscribe to my blog. Not only will you get access to the latest journal contents but will also receive all my latest posts by email of through an RSS feed reader. After you subscribe, there will be a link at the bottom of my post directing you to the website. Thanks and enjoy!
Comment on Facebook