Why You Want to Subscribe to My FREE Newsletter
I am happy to introduce the addition of a newsletter to this website. What is the difference between reading my website and subscribing to my newsletter? Why would you want to subscribe to my newsletter? Let me explain.
I have been very pleased with the direction of this website and the feedback I have received within our professions. Many blogs and websites have frequent updates, sometimes even several a day. I do not want to increase the frequency of postings on this site because I fear that they will become diluted. I enjoy letting everyone get a chance to read my posts and comment and discuss among each other. I like the idea of posing questions and receiving comments from all my readers.
However, I still enjoy my “Plays of the Week” posts and other quick and informative notes about other topics or information I am reading on other websites. If I were to post on everything I wanted to share, it would be difficult for you as a reader to truly find the educational articles on this site and participate in any discussions.
Hence the development of a newsletter. I hesitate to call it a “weekly” newsletter as I likely will send one out about 2 times a month.
Benefits of Subscribing to my FREE Newsletter
- Additional quick clinical commentaries and pearls not found on this website
- Links to other great information and videos around the web. The newsletter will now officially replace the very popular “Plays of the Week” posts.
- Answers to reader questions. I am looking forward to this one. Realistically, I receive A LOT of emails from this website and I do my best to answer them. I have found that there are many questions that all my readers would like benefit from hearing.
- Recaps of some of the great discussions on this website
- Special offers, contests, and promotions from myself and AdvancedCEU.com
- And more things to come!
Best of all, the newsletter is free. And trust me, I hate spam too, you will not be bombarded with spam and your email will not be shared.
Plus, subscribe now and receive these 3 FREE BONUSES:
- eBook – My new 36-page eBook on the evaluation and treatment of patellofemoral pain – “Solving the Patellofemoral Mystery”
- Webinar – 5 Things You Need to Understand to Master Functional Rehab and Performance
- Protocol – A copy of my newly updated rehab protocol following “Accelerated ACL Reconstruction” I’ve written with Kevin Wilk and James Andrews