The 2012 Sports Rehab to Sports Performance Teleseminar will begin Tuesday, January 17th. I am always exciting for this FREE and exceptional learning opportunity. Joe Heiler of SportsRehabExpert.com puts on the event every year and it is always jam packed with amazing content. I am proud to be involved again this, as I was in 2010.
I know it is hard to stay current and on top of what new things are happening in the world of rehabilitation, fitness, and sports performance. I use the Sports Rehab to Sports Performance Teleseminar each year as a way to keep my pulse on current trends. The lineup is always currently relevant and hand picked by Joe himself to assure the quality is in line with what you always find at SportsRehabExpert.com.
[box type=”note”]This one is a no-brainer, it is FREE to sign up, what are you waiting for?[/box]
2012 Sports Rehab to Sports Performance Teleseminar
Here is this year’s lineup of awesome speakers and topics (including me!):
- Shirley Sahrmann PT – Movement Impairment Syndromes of the Cervical/Thoracic Spines and Extremities.
- Calvin Dietz – Triphasic Undulating Training Model, Submax High Velocity Training, and the Role of the CNS in Strength and Conditioning
- Charlie Weingroff PT and Bill Hartman PT – Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization and Postural Restoration Institute
- Pavel Tsatsouline RKC – Kettlebell Training for Performance, Injury Prevention, and Rehab
- Patrick Ward- LMT, CSCS- Comparing the Soft Tissue Systems, the Fascial System and Load Transfer, and Soft Tissue Work for Recovery
- Kyle Kiesel PT – Motor Control Research and Applications to Rehab/Training, Diagnostic Ultrasound and Low Back Pain
- Greg Rose DC – 4×4 Matrix, Asymmetry and Motor Control Dysfunction
- Mike Reinold PT – Rotator Cuff Repair, UCL Injuries, Patellofemoral Rehab, and Functional Stability Training
- Craig Liebenson DC – Functional Evaluation and Treatment
- Eric Cressey CSCS – Impingement and Instability, Power Training, and Functional Stability Training
The lecture series will kick off on Tuesday January 17th at 8pm, with a new interview posted every Tuesday evening through March 21st. Each interview will be available for the entire week so you can catch them when you’ve got the time.
Click on the link below for more details and to sign up for the 2012 Sports Rehab to Sports Performance Teleseminar, and then look for the weekly e-mail with the link to the interviews. One great interview per week for 10 weeks, and it’s completely free!
Don’t miss out on the 2012 Sports Rehab to Sports Performance Teleseminar!