The Ultimate Online Education Resource for Sports Medicine and Performance
After months of work and planning I am super excited to announce a new website that I am involved with called RehabWebinars.com. I have been talking for years about how much I love online education and how webinars are such an awesome learning opportunity, well this is the best yet!
RehabWebinars.com is just starting and we have a ton of great plans. Kevin Wilk and I will be adding a lot of our educational material to the website and will use this as our home base for online webinars in the future.
We have also joined forces with the American Sports Medicine Institute to provide exclusive content from James Andrews, Glenn Fleisig, Kevin Wilk and more expert speakers. We will be offering online recorded webinars from the ASMI Injuries in Baseball Course, the premier conference for learning everything there is to know about the overhead athlete. We have a bundle of webinars from the 2011 ASMI Injuries in Baseball course available now and are working on putting together an even bigger package from the 2012 conference, probably some time this summer.
In addition, ASMI has weekly sports medicine conferences as part of their education curriculum that will be filmed and uploaded over time. This is going to be a very comprehensive series of dozens of presentations on a wide range of sports medicine topics. We hope this will become the go-to resource for sports medicine educations as it is the same educational content that is provided in the American Sports Medicine Institute fellowship programs for orthopedic surgeons and physical therapists.
We also plan to have many, many more speakers from a wide range of backgrounds in physical therapy, orthopedic surgery, fitness, and more so stay tuned as we continue to grow and develop the site. There are a bunch of webinars currently available, here are just a few:
- ASMI Injuries in Baseball 2011 Bundle featuring over 4 1/2 hours of talks from James Andrews, Kevin Wilk, Glenn Fleisig, Mike Reinold, and more.
- Putting it All Together: 35 Years of Baseball Injuries by James Andrews.
- Biomechanics of the Shoulder and Elbow in the Throwing Athlete by Glenn Fleisig and David Fortenbaugh.
- Biomechanics of Patellofemoral Rehabilitation by Mike Reinold.
- Rehabilitation Following Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair by Mike Reinold.
Here are a couple of previews to wet your appetite as well:
Get a Free Webinar and 20% off all Webinars
To celebrate our new website, we have a few exciting offers to really over-deliver for my readers:
- Go to RehabWebinars.com and sign up for the free newsletter and you’ll get access to one of my webinars for free.
- Newsletter subscribers will also receive updates when new webinars become available. These updates will include special subscriber-only discounts for a limited time. So sign up to receive an email when these new webinars are available so you can get a discounted price.
- As a thank you to all my readers, I want to share a special coupon code for 20% off all webinars at RehabWebinars.com, including the 2011 ASMI Injuries in Baseball bundle. This is a limited time discount for the month as we introduce the website. This offer expires at the end of February. To receive the 20% off discount, enter coupon code REINOLDWEBINAR20.
Please check out the new website, sign up for the newsletter for the free webinar and discounts, and take advantage of the 20% off discount. I hope you enjoy and please let me know what you think.