The Influence of Pelvic Position on Lower Extremity Stretching
The latest webinar recording for Inner Circle members is now available below.
The Influence of Pelvic Position of Lower Extremity Stretching
The below webinar will help you understand:
- Why lower extremity stretching is essentially flawed
- Why we aren’t always in neutral position or symmetrical
- The influence of pelvic tilt on pelvic position
- Simple assessments to see if you are “neutral”
- How to adjust stretches to assure proper form and alignment
- How to individualize lower extremity stretching based on pelvic alignement
- What to avoid while stretching to maximize movement quality
To access the webinar, please be sure you are logged in and are a member of the Inner Circle program. If you are currently logged in, you will see the webinar below. If not, please log in below and then scroll down to the “webinar archives” section. If you are not a member, learn more and subscribe to Mike Reinold’s Inner Circle program.
[Content protected for Inner Circle members only]