The latest webinar recording for Inner Circle members is now available below.
3 Ways to Gain Shoulder Internal Rotation – Without Stretching Into IR or the Posterior Capsule!
The below webinar will help you understand:
- How to assess loss of internal rotation and if it is pathological
- Why loss of IR motion occurs in overhead athletes
- Why you don’t want to torque the shoulder into IR if you don’t have to
- GIRD doesn’t always mean posterior capsular tightness
- How posture impacts shoulder motion
- Techniques to immediately gain internal rotation
To access the webinar, please be sure you are logged in and are a member of the Inner Circle program. If you are currently logged in, you will see the webinar below. If not, please log in below and then scroll down to the “webinar archives” section. If you are not a member, learn more and subscribe to Mike Reinold’s Inner Circle program.
Inner Circle Log in:
[Content protected for Inner Circle members only]