Using Science to Enhance Exercise
The latest webinar recording for Inner Circle members is now available below.
Integrated Science and Evidence to Enhance Exercises
I use the serratus anterior as a model for discussion but the information is easily applicable to any muscle. The below webinar will help you understand:
- What we often miss when performing simple and traditional exercises only
- How to critically assess how and why we do exercises
- What to consider when selecting and enhancing exercises
- How to take your exercise programming to the next level
- How to make faster gains and better outcomes
- Why you need to integrate baseline strength and functional stability training
To access the webinar, please be sure you are logged in and are a member of the Inner Circle program. If you are currently logged in, you will see the webinar below. If not, please log in below and then scroll down to the “webinar archives” section. If you are not a member, learn more and subscribe to Mike Reinold’s Inner Circle program.
[Content protected for Inner Circle members only]