The latest webinar recordings for Inner Circle members are now available below.
Live Q&A Recordings
This month’s Inner Circle webinars were two live Q&A sessions with members. We talked about several topics, including:
- How I pick corrective exercises
- Gluteus medius tendinopathy
- Treatment for swimmers with multidirectional instability
- The use of compression straps for biceps tendonitis
- Assessing glute strength
- Rehab of a patient with both a SLAP repair and rotator cuff repair
- Difference in rehab between SLAP repairs and biceps tenodesis
- Pitch count limits for softball players
- What is more important, mobility or stability?
- What are the best ACL injury prevention programs
- Progressions and regressions of anti-rotation core exercises
- the dreaded GIRD…
- Mechanics of the row exercise
- Fitness monitoring devices
- And more
To access the webinars, please be sure you are logged in and are a member of the Inner Circle program. If you are currently logged in, you will see the webinars below. If not, please log in below and then scroll down to the “webinar archives” section. If you are not a member, learn more and subscribe to Mike Reinold’s Inner Circle program.
Inner Circle Log in:
[Content protected for Inner Circle members only]