The latest webinar recordings for Inner Circle members are now available below.
Live Q&A Recordings
This month’s Inner Circle webinars were two live Q&A sessions with members. We talked about several topics, including:
- How I pick corrective exercises
- Gluteus medius tendinopathy
- Treatment for swimmers with multidirectional instability
- The use of compression straps for biceps tendonitis
- Assessing glute strength
- Rehab of a patient with both a SLAP repair and rotator cuff repair
- Difference in rehab between SLAP repairs and biceps tenodesis
- Pitch count limits for softball players
- What is more important, mobility or stability?
- What are the best ACL injury prevention programs
- Progressions and regressions of anti-rotation core exercises
- the dreaded GIRD…
- Mechanics of the row exercise
- Fitness monitoring devices
- And more
To access the webinar, please be sure you are logged in and are a member of the Inner Circle program.
- Inner Circle members click here to access the webinar
- Learn how to access this webinar and much more in my online Inner Circle Mentorship program