The latest webinar recording for Inner Circle members is now available below.
5 Principles of Treating the Stiff Shoulder
This month’s Inner Circle webinars discussed several principles of treating the stiff shoulder. We’ll cover:
- The several types of “stiff shoulders”
- Are we seeing shoulder stiffness more than we realize?
- How to completely understand the anatomy and biomechanics of the glenohumeral capsule
- Know when to push motion (and when not to!)
- What should people with stiff shoulders do at home between sessions
To access the webinar, please be sure you are logged in and are a member of the Inner Circle program. If you are currently logged in, you will see the webinars below. If not, please log in below and then scroll down to the “webinar archives” section. If you are not a member, learn more and subscribe to Mike Reinold’s Inner Circle program.
Inner Circle Log in:
[Content protected for Inner Circle members only]