The latest webinar recording for Inner Circle members is now available below.
Internal Impingement – What it is and How to Diagnose
This month’s Inner Circle webinars discussed a one of the most requested topics to date and featured a TON of people online live! We’ll cover:
- What is internal impingement?
- The difference between internal and subacromial impingement
- Anatomical, biomechanical, and pathological reasons for developing internal impingement
- What do athlete’s that have internal impingement feel?
- The #1 test to perform to diagnose internal impingement
- What else you should look for on examination to develop the best treatment program
The topic is so big, I need to break it down into 2 parts. This first part will cover the etiology and diagnosis. I will follow this up in the upcoming months with an entire webinar dedicated to how to treat internal impingement.
To access the webinar, please be sure you are logged in and are a member of the Inner Circle program. If you are currently logged in, you will see the webinars below. If not, please log in below and then scroll down to the “webinar archives” section. If you are not a member, learn more and subscribe to Mike Reinold’s Inner Circle program.
Inner Circle Log in:
[Content protected for Inner Circle members only]