Are you ready to start learning how to start using instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization (IASTM) today?!? I so excited to finally have finished my new online education program teaching you how and why to start using IASTM quickly and easily! The program has been almost 2 years in the making, but I think it is going to be worth the wait!
IASTMtechnique.com is my new website teaching you everything you need to learn to start using IASTM today. It is jam-packed with over 35 videos and over 6 hours of content! I have teamed up with physical therapist Erson Religioso to produce the content, as Erson has a ton of great knowledge and experience using IASTM.
If you are not using IASTM, think about these things:
- IASTM is pretty effective. You and your patients are going to see the benefit quickly.
- IASTM doesn’t have to be complicated to learn. You don’t need a length certification process to begin.
- IASTM doesn’t have to involve crazy expensive tools. We’ll show you what we use for tools, some for under $5!
Everything you need to start using IASTM is covered! We break the program down into 4 different portions:
- Basic Principles – We start the program out telling you about some of the history and background behind IASTM, including some of the research reports on the benefits and efficacy of using IASTM. Once you understand the “why,” we jump right into the “how,” showing you the basics behind tool selection, grip, scanning assessments, stroke patterns, and more
- Body Part Specific Techniques – Once you have the basics down, we now break down the content by body part, going over how we use IASTM from head to toe. At this point, you are ready to rock and start practicing, but we don’t stop there (like some programs do…).
- Advanced Techniques – Here is where you will take your IASTM skills to the next level. We talk about how to integrate IASTM with your other manual therapy techniques and how to use IASTM for several different pathologies, movement dysfunctions, and to enhance neurodynamics. There are lots of great videos here including footage of real patients and case studies.
- Resources – Great, now you know how to use IASTM like a pro, head over to the resources section to hear our unbiased recommendations on what to use for tools and lubricant, as well as other educational resources.