The latest webinar recording for Inner Circle members on Breathing Pattern Disorders is now available below.
Breathing Pattern Disorders
This month’s Inner Circle webinar discussed breathing pattern disorders. There has been a lot of talk lately regarding breathing and the function of the diaphragm. But what is important and what is just “hot air?!” In this webinar, I will discuss:
- The difference between voluntary and involuntary breathing
- Why simple breathing retraining doesn’t usually work
- The effect of breathing pattern disorders on your body
- Why focusing on breathing can help you with some of your other goals
- What exactly to focus on to put the body in a better position to breath more efficiently
To access the webinar, please be sure you are logged in and are a member f the Inner Circle program. If you are currently logged in, you will see the webinars below. If not, please log in below and then scroll down to the “webinar archives” section. If you are not a member, learn more and subscribe to Mike Reinold’s Inner Circle program.
Inner Circle Log in:
[Content protected for Inner Circle members only]