The latest webinar recording for Inner Circle members on How to Integrate Corrective Exercises in Rehabilitation and Performance Training is now available below.
Why Corrective Exercises Don’t Always Work
This month’s Inner Circle webinar discussed How to Integrate Corrective Exercises in Rehabilitation and Performance Training. This is a follow up to my last webinar on Why Corrective Exercises Don’t Always Work. In this webinar, I will discuss:
- What corrective exercises really focus on
- How to classify corrective exercises into specific components
- My system for determuning which corrective exercises to perform
- What you can do to maximize the effectiveness of your corrective exercises
- How and when to integrate corrective exercises into your rehabilitation, fitness, or performance enhancement program
To access the webinar, please be sure you are logged in and are a member f the Inner Circle program. If you are currently logged in, you will see the webinars below. If not, please log in below and then scroll down to the “webinar archives” section. If you are not a member, learn more and subscribe to Mike Reinold’s Inner Circle program.
Inner Circle Log in:
[Content protected for Inner Circle members only]