The latest webinar recording for Inner Circle members on Why Corrective Exercises Don’t Always Work is now available below.
Why Corrective Exercises Don’t Always Work
This month’s Inner Circle webinar discussed Why Corrective Exercises Don’t Always Work. I felt like this was an important webinar to discuss the fact that correct exercises aren’t perfect. In fact, many times they are ineffective. In order to best use corrective exercises, you first need to understand why they sometimes do not work. In this webinar, I will discuss:
- What exactly are corrective exercises?
- Do corrective exercises always work?
- 7 reasons why corrective exercises may not always work
- What you can do to maximize the effectiveness of your corrective exercises
To access the webinar, please be sure you are logged in and are a member of the Inner Circle program.
- Inner Circle members click here to access the webinar
- Learn how to access this webinar and much more in my online Inner Circle Mentorship program