The latest Inner Circle webinar recording on Assessing Shoulder Capsular Mobility is now available.
Assessing Shoulder Capsular Mobility
This month’s Inner Circle webinar is on Assessing Shoulder Capsular Mobility. This is a recording of an actual inservice we performed with the students and interns at Champion this week. I’m super excited to be able to record and share things like this with my Inner Circle. It’s like having a front row seat at our inservices! I think this offers many benefits over the traditional webinar/lecture format, as you can watch the interaction and also see some of the clinical techniques better.
In this webinar, we discuss:
- The anatomy of the shoulder capsule and glenohumeral ligaments
- How different arm positions stress different aspects of the capsule
- How to determine which ligament and aspect of the capsule is tight
- How to assess range of motion at different positions to assess different portions of the capsule
- How to perform range of motion and capsular mobility assessment of the shoulder
- Clinical tips on the assessment technique
To access this webinar:
- Inner Circle members click here to access the webinar
- Learn how to access this webinar and much more in my online Inner Circle Mentorship program