The latest Inner Circle webinar recording on 5 Tweaks to Make Shoulder Exercises More Effective is now available.
5 Tweaks to Make Shoulder Exercises More Effective
This month’s Inner Circle webinar is on 5 Tweaks to Make Shoulder Exercises More Effective. Over the years, you tend to pick up on the little things that can make a big difference. I’m always reading the latest research to find simple little tweaks that I can make to an exercise to change the desired result. Maybe I’m trying to optimize the mechanics of the scapula, or trying to enhance EMG activity of a certain muscle, or even change the ratio of activity between two muscles.
In this webinar, we discuss:
- Why little tweaks can make a big difference
- Why integrating the kinetic chain into a shoulder exercise may be effective
- How altering hip and trunk movement during exercises change the muscle activity
- How you can put this all together and make your own functional exercises specific to each person
To access this webinar:
- Inner Circle members click here to access the webinar
- Learn how to access this webinar and much more in my online Inner Circle Mentorship program