The latest Inner Circle webinar recording on 3 Ways to Modify the Deadlift so Anyone Can Perform is now available.
3 Ways to Modify the Deadlift so Anyone Can Perform
This month’s Inner Circle webinar is on 3 Ways to Modify the Deadlift so Anyone Can Perform. In this presentation, I break down the 3 most common reasons why people often don’t perform a deadlift: the inability to load, poor hinge patterns, and altered hip anatomy. Deadlifts are great, and especially underutilized in rehab, but with these 3 modifications, anyone should be able to perform.
This webinar will cover:
- Why deadlifts are so important
- The 3 most common reasons why people can’t deadlift
- How to regress and vary the movement
- How to include at any stage of the rehab and performance spectrum
To access this webinar:
- Inner Circle members click here to access the webinar
- Learn how to access this webinar and much more in my online Inner Circle Mentorship program