This week’s Stuff You Should Read comes from Scott Buxton, Dr. Dennis Treubig, and Dr. John Snyder.
Inner Circle Updates
My Last webinar recording on “3 Ways to Modify the Deadlift so Anyone Can Perform” is available to watch.
This webinar covers:
- Why deadlifts are so important
- The 3 most common reasons why people can’t deadlift
- How to regress and vary the movement
- How to include at any stage of the rehab and performance spectrum
Not an Inner Circle Member yet?!? In addition to these webinars and this month’s exclusive discount, Inner Circle members have access to years worth of webinars, an exclusive member-only forum to interact, and more!
Rehabwebinars.com has a new presentation up from Bob Mangine, M.Ed, PT, ATC on techniques he uses to strengthen a thrower’s shoulder complex.
This presentation will:
- Overview general concepts for rehabilitation.
- Discuss neurological factors to consider during rehabilitation.
- Discuss reaction training and testing.
- Discuss proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation.
- Overview advanced training techniques.
Please visit RehabWebinars.com to learn more about joining and accessing this webinar and more than 100 other great webinars:
The #AskMikeReinold Show
On this week’s episode of The #AskMikeReinold show we talk about going back to athletic training school to get into pro sports, online branding for your clinic, and pursuing a CSCS or CFSC.
To see past episodes, subscribe, and ask us a question for the show please click below:
Huge Sale on My Online Shoulder Program!
If you missed it, I have a HUGE sale right now on my acclaimed online program teaching you exactly how I evaluate and treat the shoulder. This is my 8-week program that you can follow to master the shoulder and earn CEUs from the comfort of your own home! But you have to Act now, you can save $150 off the program now through Sunday, October 30th at midnight EST.
Effectiveness of Global Postural Re-education in Patients With Chronic Nonspecific Neck Pain: Randomized Controlled Trial.
Scott Buxton has an article up on physiospot.com talking about a randomized control trial of postural re-education:
- Effectiveness of Global Postural Re-education in Patients With Chronic Nonspecific Neck Pain: Randomized Controlled Trial
Why You Should Be Using Knee Extensions After ACL Reconstruction
Dr. Dennis Treubig has an article up on themanualtherapist.com talking about ACL reconstruction and knee extensions:
Hip Pain: Return to Sport Considerations
Dr. John Snyder has an article up on snyderphysicaltherapy.com talking about returning to sports with hip pain: