This week’s Stuff You Should Read comes from Dave Tilley, Karen Smith, and Josh Vogel.
Inner Circle Updates
My next Inner Circle webinar recording on “6 Keys to ACL Rehabilitation” will be available to view on November 28th.
In this presentation, I’ll go over the 6 key foundational principles that you need to understand to maximize your results with ACL rehab. There are many surgical and patient variables that may speed up or slow down the standard rehab progression, however, you can build an optimal program by following these 6 principles.
In this webinar, I’m going to discuss:
- The #1 complication after ACL rehab, prolonged weakness, and how to minimize this
- The two most important things to focus on during the first week of rehabilitation
- How to develop advanced strength programs and alter periodization schemes in the rehab setting
- My simple, yet effective, criteria to return to activities.
My Last webinar recording on “How to Assess Thoracic Mobility” is available to watch.
This webinar covers:
- The key things I look at to assess thoracic mobility
- How to integrate posture, thoracic movements, and functional movements
- How to assess for compensation elsewhere when the thoracic spine is limited
Not an Inner Circle Member yet?!? In addition to these webinars and this month’s exclusive discount, Inner Circle members have access to years worth of webinars, an exclusive member-only forum to interact, and more!
Rehabwebinars.com has a new presentation up from Jamie Reed, ATC, LAT on Keeping the Partial Tear Rotator Cuff Out of the O.R.
This presentation will:
- Discuss use of MRI as indicator for rotator cuff tear.
- Overview important aspects to management of a pitcher to prevent further injury.
- Discuss use of long toss programs.
- Discuss throwing programs specific to player’s timeline.
- Discuss pitch counts and work load in both elite and little league athletes.
Please visit RehabWebinars.com to learn more about joining and accessing this webinar and more than 100 other great webinars:
The #AskMikeReinold Show
On this week’s episode of The #AskMikeReinold show we talk about PT students obtaining a personal training certification, performing self myofasical release on the anterior shoulder, and the use of low level laser therapy.
To see past episodes, subscribe, and ask us a question for the show please click below:
Don’t forget you can get at least 20% off most of my programs and products this week to celebrate Black Friday. We are offering discounts off ShoulderSeminar.com, OnlineKneeSeminar.com, IASTMtechnique.com, Functional Stability Training, and Optimal Shoulder Performance.
Click below to learn more about all the discounts, sale ends Cyber Monday November 28th at midnight EST:
The Shoulder Mobility Paradox in Olympic Weightlifting
Dave Tilley has an article up on shiftmovementscience.com talking about weightlifting and shoulder mobility:
Unlock The Power of The Kettlebell Clean
Karen Smith has an article up on girlsgonestrong.com talking about the kettlebell clean:
What’s The Point? Check In With Your Goals
Josh Vogel has an article up on breakingmuscle.com talking about checking in on your goals: