This week’s Stuff You Should Read comes from Brett Jones, Tony Bonvechio, and Erson Religioso.
Inner Circle Updates
This month’s Inner Circle webinar is on Enhancing Thoracic Mobility. I’ll be reviewing some of the self mobility and manual therapy techniques I use to enhance thoracic mobility. This webinar will cover:
- The importance of thoracic mobility
- Manual therapy techniques to improve thoracic mobility
- My favorite self mobility drills to improve thoracic mobility on your own
- Correct exercises to enhance movement after gaining thoracic mobility
- How to put it all together to maximize outcomes
I also try to offer exclusive discounts for my Inner Circle members each month. This month’s special Inner Circle member discount is 10% off Mike Robertson’s amazing Physical Preparation 101 program that he recently released. This is by far one of my favorite products. I really love Mike’s thoughts and educational style. In this program he essentially shares his entire coaching system. This is a must own product.
You can purchase access to this presentation for only $10, or join my online Inner Circle Mentorship program for only $10/month and gain access to this and ALL my past presentations, product discounts, exclusive content, member only forum, and more!
- Current Inner Circle members can click here to access the webinar
- You can purchase access to this presentation for only $10 or…
- Join my Inner Circle to access all my webinars and much more for only $10/month
Rehabwebinars.com has a new presentation up from Glenn S. Fleisig on Guidelines for Youth and High School Baseball.
Glenn S. Fleisig, Ph.D discusses Guidelines for Youth and High School Baseball. In this presentation Dr. Fleisig discusses ASMI and USA baseball guidelines. This presentation will:
- Overview ASMI position statement.
- Discuss cultural differences for baseball guidelines.
- Discuss USA Baseball Medical & Safety Advisory Committee recommendations.
Please visit RehabWebinars.com to learn more about joining and accessing this webinar and more than 100 other great webinars:
The #AskMikeReinold Show
On this episode of the #AskMikeReinold show we have questions related to baseball injuries and glenohumeral internal rotation deficit, or GIRD.
To see past episodes, subscribe, and ask us a question for the show please click below:
How to Exercise the Vital Muscle of Patience
Brett Jones has an article up on strongfirst.com covering details on how to work out the important muscles of patience.
10 Lessons from 10 Years of Lifting – Part 1
Tony Bonvechio wrote an awesome article on bonvecstrength.com explaining 10 lessons he learned from his years of lifting.
5 Ways to Improve Your Manual Therapy Skills
Erson Religioso provided us with 5 different ways to work on your manual therapy skills.