- If you have a technical problem with a product or website. If you have ANY technical problem with a product or one of my websites like the Inner Circle program, such as difficulty accessing the content or needing to change your password, program please click here to contact AdvancedCEU.
- I will not answer questions regard a specific injury or offer any medial advice. Sorry, just can’t do this over email. I recommend you see a doctor and/or a physical therapist for examination. If you have seen one but are not happy with your care, seek a second opinion, everyone in the medical community welcomes second opinions.
- I do see patients, clients, and athletes on a limited basis. I am taking on a very select group of private patients to work with me for both injury rehabilitation and performance training. I am seeing people for both one time consultations and ongoing care. If you would like to work with me, please click here and use this other contact form to expedite.
- I currently am not accepting any students, interns, or offer any type of shadowing experience. I recommend you join my online continuing education mentorship program, Inner Circle Program, RehabWebinars.com, or visit AdvancedCEU.com for seminars and educational products of mine. I would still love to have a fellowship program. One day. If I do open up for any of these experiences in the future, it will be announced on this website.
- I receive a lot of messages from students that are looking for help finding references for projects and papers, I can’t answers all of these. I recommend you search PubMed, everything I would tell you to look at can easily be found with a simple literature review.
Thanks for understanding but I would rather you know this up front than not hear back from me. Also, by using this contact form to ask me a question you are agreeing to allow me permission to repost your message in the future with your name. This could be a question with an answer in a future post or newsletter, or just a testimonial. Thanks!