I am extremely excited to announce my new format and website for my online CEU continuing education program on the Recent Advances in Evidence Based Evaluation and Treatment of the Shoulder. I’ve been working on the new enhanced version of the program for the past month and it looks great. Join me as I walk you through the science behind effectively working with the shoulder through online presentations, journal articles, book chapters, and discussion forums. Online continuing education is an amazing format to learn and I know you’ll get a ton out of the program. Visit my new website, ShoulderSeminar.com, to learn more about the Shoulder Online Continuing Education Program, but check out the special offer below first!
ShoulderSeminar.com – New Features:
The new website and format allows me to offer several new features that were not present in past versions of this program:
- No more start and end dates! You now have the ability to register and begin at any time. The program is still a 7-week long program, but now you can start when it is most convenient to you. Every 7 days from the moment you sign up you will gain access to new weekly material.
- CEU Approval! The program has been approved for 21 CEUs from the NATA and APTA (MA State Chapter) and 20 CEUs from the NSCA. That is a ton of CEUs and those approvals should make it easy for you to submit to other approval boards – I’ll give you everything you need to do so.
- New website format! The new website is much easier to navigate and will allow greater features for you to maximize your experience.
- Members Only Forum! Membership to the program also gives you access to an exclusive forum for you to discuss the information presented, ask questions to the group and myself, and present difficult case studies of your patients and clients that you may need help with.
- Online Access to DVDs! The clinical examination and treatment DVDs are now included in an online format for you to view on the course site.
- New Bonus Content on Overhead Athletes! I am also including my two latest publications on examination and treatment of the overhead athlete.
You can go to ShoulderSeminar.com and read about all of the great features. As always, don’t forget some of the original benefits of the program:
- 24/7 Access Anywhere and Anytime – The ability to log on and learn whenever and wherever you may be.
- Learn From Home – No travel costs and no time lost on the weekends! Learn and digest the material in small chunks on a weekly basis rather than sitting through a weekend long seminar. Apply the information immediately each week.
- Refer Back Later – All readings and presentation outlines are downloadable for you to keep.
Don’t Take My Word For It
There are a TON of testimonials at ShoulderSeminar.com from the past participants from around the world and across multiple disciplines. Here are a few of my favorites:
“This course has significantly influenced the way I assess and treat shoulders. MC. New Zealand
“The ability for me to choose when to study and where I study was huge.” H. Gaston, Jackson, MS
“Mike’s availability throughout the course was more personal and involved than many physically present teachers. Great course!” Brooks L. Tiller, Hohenwald, TN
“I felt I learned as much if not more here than attending a course.” Kevin P, Manchester NH
Actually I have two special offers. Subscribers to my newsletter received a HUGE $100 off discount and first access to the program over the last couple of weeks. I’ll give you one more chance to benefit from this on Friday January 28, 2011. I will send out the special discount code again Friday morning with my weekly wrap-up newsletter. Subscribe to my newsletter today or tomorrow to get this discount, after that, it is gone!
For those that are reading this late or not interested in subscribing (though why wouldn’t you be???), I have a special offer for you too, join my program by the end of February and enter the coupon code below to receive a great offer of $50 off.
Go to ShoulderSeminar.com to learn more information and join now.
Enter coupon code: FEB50 to receive $50 off.
Please be sure to enter the coupon code, if you do not, you won’t get the discount!
Hope to see you guys on the inside of my new online CEU continuing education program on the Recent Advances in Evidence-Based Evaluation and Treatment of the Shoulder!