As a nice surprise for our 1 year anniversary, Erson Religioso and I are offering our online course teaching you Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization at IASTMtechnique.com for special price. We are completely humbled by the great response we have received about the course and are proud to be helping people learn IASTM in a simple and affordable system. We created this course to offer a solution to the overpriced and complicated courses currently teaching IASTM.
IASTM is easy to learn, affordable to begin, and a really effective treatment tool.
Here are some testimonials from past course participants:
- “Drs. Reinold and Religioso have complied a course that consists of easily digestible research and practical application, that a busy clinician will find not only helpful, but flexible and ultimately USEFUL! Thank you for creating this course, I found it very helpful to both me and my patients.” Brad Banker, PT, DPT, NCS
- “After taking this CEU course I believe I am ready to start performing IASTM. I am new to IASTM and feel as though it will be a great adjunct to my current treatment techniques. I have been itching to start performing IASTM on my patients since beginning this course. I liked learning about new and different perspectives to evaluation and treatment that were presented in this course and that can be used with IASTM. Overall I believe this was a great course.” Erica Smith, PT, DPT – Upper Sandusky, OH
- “When I first came in contact with IASTM I was eager to learn more. So I started looking on the web for courses in my country when I found out about this website. As there are any courses regarding IASTM available in my own country I decided to take the shot and follow this course. This was the first paid online course I’ve attended. To be honest the course is great. I learned a lot about some (scientific) background using IASTM and also a lot of techniques to work with while in working in the field. I didn’t find it hard to follow the course and had a lot of fun with it. I even decided to order the lubricate and EDGE tool to work with. Turns out that they’re great for me. I already recommended this to my colleagues and close friends and they are most likely to participate in this course as well. Thanks for the well set up course. I will get back to this website to look some things up in the near future again to further enhance my skills and I’ll definitely go study more regarding fasciae and IASTM. Thanks so much!” Joris van Hulten PT, B
- “Excellent course for beginning IASTM. Covered background, tools, theory, techniques and advanced topics. Highly recommend this course! I began practicing and implementing the techniques immediately.” M.T., DPT – Denver, CO
- “This program gave me insight to the research behind the IASTM technique as well as simple strategies to begin incorporating IASTM into my daily treatments. I think my elite athletic population will benefit greatly from IASTM and will work well with some of my time constraints often faced with professional athletes. This will also work well for the small percentage of my patients that cannot tolerate FDN.” Rebecca Arce, DPT COMT, Resident PT for Carolina Ballet, Raleigh, NC
Special Offer This Week Only
To celebrate out 1-year anniversary of the program, we are taking $30 of the price of the online course. You get access to all of our program teaching you the basics of IASTM, as well as advanced techniques. Plus, we have partnered with several IASTM tool manufacturers to offer discounts on their tools for our course participants! After you start the program, there is a whole section on how to pick the right tool for you and your budget (some for less than $10!).
The program is on sale for $99.99 until Friday September 5th at midnight EST – No exceptions! Click the below link to start learning today!
[button link=”http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?Clk=5096196″ size=”large” color=”red”]Learn IASTM Today[/button]