I’m happy to announce that my friends Ryan Ketchum and the group at Vertex Performance Systems will be hosting the Elite Training Workshop in Boston on August 1st and we’ll be hosting it at Champion PT and Performance!
The Elite Training Workshops give you the chance to learn from some of the industry’s best in a small, gym environment. I’ll be speaking along side Tony Gentilcore, Artemis Scantalides, and Ryan Ketchum.
Elite Training Workshop Boston
Here’s what (and who) you can expect to see at ETW Boston:
- Debunk The “Bulking” Myth And Help Your Clients Build Self-Efficacy For Success with Artemis Scantalides, female strength training expert. You’ll discover how to overcome your client’s fear of strength training and help them appreciate mastering skills of strength that will enhance their looks and performance in the gym.
- A Primer For Program Design with Tony Gentilcore, co-founder of Cressey Sports Performance. Tony’s going to break down his over-arching view on program design. You’re going to learn the “big rock” themes fitness professionals should look at with regards to how to write effective, efficient, and successful programs for everything from a beginner to elite-level lifters
- Accelerated Fat Loss Techniques with Ryan Ketchum. During this combined lecture and hands on we’re going to get right down to the nitty gritty of fat loss with in the trenches (and scientifically) proven nutrition and training protocols to help your clients enhance their fat burning.
- The System Behind Successful Businesses (And Why Anything Else Is A Fad) with Ryan Ketchum. Discover the keys to running a high performing business that gives you the freedom and life that you want but haven’t been able to find yet. We’ll cover the 5 principles that are in all successful business and teach you how to apply them to your business.
- Integrating Corrective Exercise with Performance Enhancement with Me! In this presentation you’ll discover how to integrate stability, mobility and corrective exercise into your programs to help your clients get better results.
Early Bird Discount Ends June 30th!
ETW will be closing the early bird special price on June 30th at Midnight or when they hit 100 seats sold, whichever comes first. The price jumps up $100 per ticket after that and Ryan Ketchum tells me spots are going fast. This is a great resource at this discount!