I try to have one massive discount sale each year on my online continuing education program Recent Advances in the Evidence-Based Evaluation and Treatment of the Shoulder over at ShoulderSeminar.com. Last year we had a massive summer blow out sale and the response was huge, with hundreds of people signing up for the program. But a lot of people stated that they had too much going on over the summer to start up the program and requested we do it again this fall.
Well, it’s time and this year is even better! Keep reading for all the info on the special sale and BONUS!
Fall Sale at ShoulderSeminar.com
From now until
the end of October November 4th, you can start my critically acclaimed online CEU program at a huge discount of only $197. That is $150 off the regular price of $347. If you have been waiting to sign up, this is the time. The program is 7 weeks of content covering everything you need to know to dominate the shoulder, including content on evaluation, treatment, and specific pathologies like rotator cuff lesions, instability, SLAP tears, and frozen shoulder.
Don’t forget that the program is approved for 21 CEUs through the APTA of MA, NATA, and 20 CEUs through the NSCA, so for those of you that need CEUs by the end of year are in luck!
Once you start the program, you get immediate access to the content for week 1 and then every 7 days you receive access to a new week of material for the next 7 weeks. This makes the content easily digestible, applicable, and easier to benefit from.
[box type=”info”]99% of ShoulderSeminar.com participants would recommend this program to a friend and are interested in future programs.[/box]
Guys, I know you have heard from me about how valuable this program is, but it is far more powerful to hear from people that have gone through the course. Our post course evaluation form shows that 99% of attendees would recommend this to a friend and would be interested in joining future programs. That is an awesome response! There are a boatload of testimonials on the ShoulderSeminar.com website, but here are a few newer testimonials from people in the last couple of months:
- “The best CEU course I have taken in 3 years.” – Michael A. Amaro PT, DPT, OCS, Chicago
- “This course was exceptionally good. It was great to be able to study at home at my own pace. Often, when I go to a course in person, there seems to be so much material with little time to present it. This course provides a TON of great information and the home format allows you plenty of time to learn and study the material. Also, with the format of the course, I found that I could apply new techniques and exercises in the clinic on a weekly basis as I studied each new topic. I would definitely recommend that course to all therapists who treat the shoulder.” – SB, Gilbert
- “This was helpful for me to learn from a veteran clinician. I am new to the outpatient setting and this has helped my confidence.” – Mark Gardner, Eureka
- “This is by far the best online course I have ever taken. It is well organized and full of evidence based information that you can immediately apply in the clinic. I would recommend this course to anyone.” – Ginger, Fredericksburg
- “Living in Australia makes it hard to learn from such professionals like Mike Reinold but these courses have made it easy, I just wish it never ended. The education that is provided is second to none. Im very grateful for the opportunity to complete this course, Thanks Mike!” – Jason Thomson, Australia
- “This course provides clinicians (physical therapists and athletic trainers) that are both experienced or brand new with a solid foundation of how to care for the shoulder in 2012. I have taken several shoulder courses in my career and this is one of the most comprehensive courses with supporting literature and evidence I have seen. It is worth your time.” – K Lierman PT, ATC Hillsboro Oregon
HUGE Bonus – FREE Access to RehabWebinars.com
Oh yeah, and one more thing! If you sign up for my program at ShoulderSeminar.com during this fall sale, you are also eligible to sign up for a free month of RehabWebinars.com with access to all the webinars! RehabWebinars.com is a new project that I am a part of with AdvancedCEU and the American Sports Medicine Institute. It is a collection of online webinars from renowned experts in the fields of rehabilitation, sports medicine, orthopedic surgery, biomechanics, fitness, and performance training.
I’m super excited about this website so was easily able to talk AdvancedCEU into giving my ShoulderSeminar.com members a free trial. Once you sign up for ShoulderSeminar.com, go to the membership dashboard and you will see a link to also sign up for RehabWebinars.com.
Sale and Bonus Offer Ends
at the End of October November 4th
Hope to see you join the program. I’ve receive a lot of requests to extend the sale into November a little so I have extended the sale until the end of the weekend, November 4th at midnight EST. Click the link below to go to ShoulderSeminar.com and sign up for this unbelievable price before the offer ends
at the end of October November 4th at midnight EST.
[button link=”http://shoulderseminar.com” size=”large”]Sign Up Now[/button]